Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power bi (app) online cannot connect to onedrive personal anymore

Good morning,

I am experiencing this since the beginning of the month. When I want to refresh data sources that are excel files in my onedrive personal, Power bi online (using google Chrome) cannot establish a connection to the onedrive account... and cannot retrieve any data updates...

Is there any turnaround to get this solved ? I tried disconnect/reconnect didn't do anything...

I have other data on my PC and I work them with power bi desktop and it works perfectly.

Cheers,

4 REPLIES 4
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous @Anonymous,

Engineers are working on this issue, I will post back once I get any feedback.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

It worked yesterday, but not working anymore today...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the update and working on this issue.

Let us know asap when it is solved. 

Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I have the same problems from start of this month. I use One Drive Personal. The technology of my work is that I update the file located on the One Drive Personal disk.  In the BI service I have connection (data model) to this file, and a report BI is built on the basis of it. As a result, when updating the file in one drive personal, the data model and report were updated every 1 hour. Now I don’t have the opportunity to change my account settings at all (as you see in my foto of screen).  I tried to make new data model, after connecting to OneDrive Personal, files are not being read (although authorization is proceeding normally) and I see the Error # 410. In addition, this kind of error was earlier in the first days of January2019 .. I already wrote about this error to your colleague v-qiuyu-msft (Moderator) (SERVICE Forum), I made for him *.SAZ file in Fiddler , he already made an internal request for this error: "I have reported this issue internally: CRI 100110000. I will get any information." after that, the next day the problem was solved. But the solution was enough for 2 days. then this error occurred again and it still doesn't solved! Errors with OneDrive personal 2.JPGErrors with OneDrive personal 3.JPGErrors with OneDrive personal Trying get Data 2.JPGErrors with OneDrive personal Trying get Data.JPGErrors with OneDrive personal.JPGFiddlerLog.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors