Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

iBocchese

Power Query Pop Up Window does not correctly function

Hi everyone ! New to the community and starting to leverage Power Query as an useful data cleanse and connector tool.

Here my trouble in one screenshot:

iBocchese_0-1628521298482.png

Has anyone the solution to this ? I have already tried to :

1. Update all MS Office package to the latest version

2. Go to "parametre d'affichage" to the bottom right corner of Excel (settings of the displaying workbook) and change to both of them, restart, nothing changes

3. Reebot my professional laptop (twice)

4. I went to Excel options and tried to modify all settings related to the display of whatever I could change. nothing.

5. Explorethe community's answers to the problem. Nothing apparently works.

Useful suggestions ? It would be such a shame not to be able to leverage it on Excel and only on Power BI. Yes, on Power BI I have no such a problem. Only on Excel.

is it because my laptop is a professional one and the IT admin might have changed smt ?

Many thanks in advance !

BR,

Isabella

2 REPLIES 2
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @iBocchese ,

Could you tell me if your problem has been solved?
If it is, kindly accept the useful reply as the solution. More people will benefit from it.
Or you are still confused about it, please provide me with more details about your problem.

Best Regards,
Stephen Tao

edhans
Super User
Super User

I've seen that, but never after a reboot. Perhaps your Scale and Layout percentage could be changed?

2021-08-09_10-14-43.png

Power Query is a .NET app so it doesn't understand the Windows 10 modern interface settings. Old Win32 stuff. Tinker with that and see if it helps.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Did my answers help arrive at a solution? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!

DAX is for Analysis. Power Query is for Data Modeling

Proud to be a Super User!

MCSA: BI Reporting

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors