Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Gustavo140494
Regular Visitor

Power Query (M language) : How to calculate Madurity of Invoices

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to create a forecast of the amount of cash that we will need to follow up within the month in the company , for this reason i need to include not only the amounts that are due at the moment the report is released but also include the amounts that are Due during the current month, we need a separate column with the amount that is getting due only in the month and the past due.
For this task I create two columns one with the Start of the Month and the other with the End of Month, to set a Treshold beetween dates and obtain the amounts due during that period based on their due date, however, This is showing me all the Past Due not only the amounts that get due on the Month, can some of you let me know what i need to fix in the conditional formula.

I hope I explain correcly what im seehing from this and some of you can share the knowlegde and help me to complete a task below is the spreadsheet and the code is attached as well :

2 REPLIES 2
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Gustavo140494 ,

Sorry, I cannot get you. Could you please share the exepcted result to me as well?

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Hi Frank, 

Im trying to get into the due in the month column the amounts that get due on current month only, see below the  example the $59,750 are getting current they are not due yet they get due on 11/12/2019 the end of current month is 10/31/2019 so in this particular case the column "Due in the month" must show 0 but is showing the total balance even this not due with in the month.

i hope i explain the result im seeking.

Capture.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors