Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

PurvaSapre

Power BI message when trying to refresh the CRM data base

Hello,

I am getting the following error when trying to refresh the CRM database. 

Something went wrong.

An error occurred while processing the data in the dataset.

Column "Lead" in table "Leadset" contains blank values and this is not allowed for columns on the one side of a mnay-to-one relationship or the columns that are used as the primary key of a table.

The current operation was cancelled because another operation in the traction failed.

Any solution to solve this error? Thanks for your help in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

Edit your query, select the offending column and choose to remove blank values, or remove the relationship.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Thanks for your response. Can you please give me some links regarding how to find and remove these blank values?

Hi,

You have to open your file and "Edit requests".

It will load the request editor. Here you find your column with blank values, and one of the button is Remove Rows > Remove blank rows. Validate it and it's done.

I'm getting the same exact error, and I followed the steps you laid out, Remi. However, when I apply the Query changes, I still get sthe same error. 

When you say "Validate it", do you just mean save the changes? That's what I'm doing and still getting the error. Any ideas?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors