Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

MariaMaria

Power BI integration with website

Hello all! a nonprofit wants to integrate Power BI with their website so visitors can consult information about social inclusion and create their own graphics with the data of their interest. They are looking for similar cases where they can see how Power BI works within the website, do you know some?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @MariaMaria ,

It seems that you want to know how power bi integration with the website.

If so, we could achieve that with Power bI embeded. Normally, we could use APIs, for more details, please refer to this document.

There are three ways to embed Power bI. You could have a good look at this video.

For your case, you'd better post your question to Power bI Developer forum to get most professional help.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @MariaMaria ,

It seems that you want to know how power bi integration with the website.

If so, we could achieve that with Power bI embeded. Normally, we could use APIs, for more details, please refer to this document.

There are three ways to embed Power bI. You could have a good look at this video.

For your case, you'd better post your question to Power bI Developer forum to get most professional help.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Great, thank you very much. Do you know some examples where I can see the dashboards in the websites? Thank you! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MariaMaria Did you ever find any samples? I am looking for the same thing. Qlik has a whole demo sections for this so I was hoping I could find something for Power BI.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors