Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Bluebell

Power BI equivilant of nested if and AND function

I have been trying to get a new column with different values in it and have been failing badly.  I have reduced the query down to the bare minimum to try and find out where i am going wrong, but i cannot get the correct values to returned.  

=if [Live Supplier] = "TRUE" and [CHAS Approved] = "TRUE" then "Good" else "bad"

This is not picking up on the TRUE or FALSE elements of the columns. Can anyone help as i have tried with in all sorts of different formats, and in DAX, but to no avail.  Ideally i need to add a third element and then another else if but it is pointless trying that until i can get this basic element working.  Any help greatly appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bluebell

I have finally solved my problem.  As it is a TRUE FALSE, i dont need to put them in quotes.  I knew it had to be something silly!

I hope this helps someone else

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Bluebell

I have finally solved my problem.  As it is a TRUE FALSE, i dont need to put them in quotes.  I knew it had to be something silly!

I hope this helps someone else

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors