Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Vikingen

Power BI Workspace gone after we connected our domain to office 365

Since we have connected our domain to office 365 we are having issues. We had an analyst using powerbi  prior to connecting the domain. Since we have connected to the domain when he logs in he gets an empty workspace. How do we get his work back?

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@Vikingen,

How do you connect the domain to office 365? Who create the workspace and does the account still exist in Office admin?

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I am not sure how the domain connects to office 365.  I created the original "test" workspace in Power BI using a MS account I created using my company email address.  After we signed up for Office 352 my original workspace are all missing.  In fact, everything is missing as if I am starting for the first time.  However, I can access my dashboards (view them) using a previously "shared" URL, but I cannot locate them through Power BI and administrate or delete them.  My biggest worry is that I now have reports and data sources lost out there somewhere in the cloud, but no way to recover it.   This seriously makes me reconsider from moving my BI work to Power BI.

Tom

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same issue. Did you find a solution?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors