Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Angel
Resolver III
Resolver III

Personal gateaway - can't enter credentials when I publish Power BI desktop file and data comes from

Hi, everybody

I hope someone can help me. 

I publish a Power BI file desktop file in Power BI Service and dataset was created.

Data sources in Power BI desktop file come from ODATA Feed and .csv file that is in local drive (no sharepoint neither onedrive).

I have installed personal gateaway to refresh data in Power BI Service.

The problem is I can't introduce credentials because it doesn't appear.

Captura.JPG

I think the problem is csv file because If I remove it the file from power bi desktop,  edit credentials appears.

Captura.JPG

Does anyone know how can I refresh data from a dataset that includes csv file and ODATA feed?.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello everyone, 
This issue is now fixed. Could you please try re-publishing your report and confirm back if it's working again for you?
Thanks a lot for your continious feedback and follow ups!
Dimah 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

@Angel It is highly likely that you are experiancing the same issue as myself and several others. Add a vote here if this appears to be the case.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

@Seth_C_Bauer While misery loves company, I am sorry you are affected as well. I have now been told by support that my ticket will be archived as I have been FORCED off of the personal gateway. They cannot tell me why it will not work nor can they tell me when it will be fixed.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Hello everyone, 
This issue is now fixed. Could you please try re-publishing your report and confirm back if it's working again for you?
Thanks a lot for your continious feedback and follow ups!
Dimah 

@dimazaid Thank you for the direct update to all these threads! Things are working as expected now.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Np, thank you for confirming! I hope I didn't miss any forked posts! 🙂 

@dimazaid,

It works now...

Thanks for fixing the problem.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors