Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

radek_foltyn
Frequent Visitor

Personal Gateway with Domain in one server

Is it possible has personal gateway and csv local file on server, where is domain?  Validating is still running without end 😞

Bez názvu.png

4 REPLIES 4
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @radek_foltyn ,

I still have  a little confused about your scenario.

Do you want to configure the on-premises data gateway (personal mode)?

If it is, you could refer to this guide document.

By my tests, aftering download the gateway from here and then select the personal mode, you should enter the email address and the sign in to register the gateway.

gateway.png

I don't have the same scenario from your image. If it is convenient, could you describe your scenario in more details in English so that we could help further on it. 

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you. Unfortunately, it didn't help me. I'm connected to the gateway but I can't log in to the data source There is one gateway on the server, but it is in enterprise mode, this is the second gateway in personal mode. The domain is on the server, but the second gateway-personal uses an address that is not in the domain.

Hi @radek_foltyn ,

Have you solved your problem?

If you have solved, please always accept the replies making sense as solution to your question so that people who may have the same question can get the solution directly.

If you still need help, please feel free to ask.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @radek_foltyn ,

It seems that you could installed and sign in the gateway successfully. 

However, when you select the personal gateway under Datasets in Power BI Service and edit the credential for the data source, the sign in is always loading.

If it is, by my tests, everything works as expected.

gateway.png

In addition, the address you sign in data gateway in which domain is not related to the domain of the machine.

Please clear your cache or cookie of your browser and try again.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors