cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Personal Gateway login screen blank after redirecting to organization sign-in page.

When I open Personal Gateway, click to sign-in, enter the account for my organization, it displays "We're taking you to your organization's sign-in page." After which it just takes me to a blank screen.

I'm not a local admin, nor did a local admin install the Personal Gateway app.

I can sign in with these same credentials at app.powerbi.com. Any ideas?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: Personal Gateway login screen blank after redirecting to organization sign-in page.

Has there been any resolution to this?  I have users with the same issue.  A blank screen at:

App.powerbi.com/redirect/1?noSignupCheck=1

Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Re: Personal Gateway login screen blank after redirecting to organization sign-in page.

Using Chrome today, I got the blank screen at https://app.powerbi.com/?noSignUpCheck=1.

Then I tried Edge, and the message nosignupcheck appeared, but pbi.com loaded as expected.

Highlighted

Have you resolved this issue? How did you resolve it? I am experiencing it atm. 

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Me too. You need to strip de redirect part from the URL to get into the dashboard.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Has anyone found a solution for this? Thank you

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Same problem here. ..

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Got problem solved by updating MS IE to latest version and modifying the ie security settings (to lowest level). Haven't yet tested which setting was the one preventing onedrive business authentication page from showing.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Using the Community

Using the Community

Need help with the Power BI Community? Our 'Using the Community' support articles are a great place to start.

Galleries

Galleries

Looking for inspiration on how to present your data? Need instructional videos? Check out our Galleries!

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications