Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jonkelling

Personal Gateway login screen blank after redirecting to organization sign-in page.

When I open Personal Gateway, click to sign-in, enter the account for my organization, it displays "We're taking you to your organization's sign-in page." After which it just takes me to a blank screen.

I'm not a local admin, nor did a local admin install the Personal Gateway app.

I can sign in with these same credentials at app.powerbi.com. Any ideas?

9 REPLIES 9
Rene-DBS

Happened to me after resetting the security settings in Internet Options for all zones.

Took me a long time to figure out which setting was causing the blank screen.

Apparently the screen, after putting in your login name, is using a lot of scripting, which normaly is blocked for the Internet Zone. I couldn't figure out which sites I had to add to my zone "Trusted sites", so I had to change my zone "Internet". 
I've changed this setting:

• Internet Options
  • Tab "Security"
  • Select zone "Internet"
  • Click "Custom level..."
  • scoll down to "Scripting", "Active scriping"
  • change this from "Disable" to:
    • "Prompt" to keep it a bit safe
    • "Enable" if you like to live on the edge 😀

If someone can provide me the sites to add to zone "Trusted ites", it's much appreciated!

So far I've added these, but that wasn't enough:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same problem here. ..

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got problem solved by updating MS IE to latest version and modifying the ie security settings (to lowest level). Haven't yet tested which setting was the one preventing onedrive business authentication page from showing.

RB07
Regular Visitor

Has anyone found a solution for this? Thank you

vanessadiaconu

Have you resolved this issue? How did you resolve it? I am experiencing it atm. 

Me too. You need to strip de redirect part from the URL to get into the dashboard.

freder1ck
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Using Chrome today, I got the blank screen at https://app.powerbi.com/?noSignUpCheck=1.

Then I tried Edge, and the message nosignupcheck appeared, but pbi.com loaded as expected.

jeffn

Has there been any resolution to this?  I have users with the same issue.  A blank screen at:

App.powerbi.com/redirect/1?noSignupCheck=1

Did you ever resolve this? I am getting a blank oauth redirect page every time I use organizational credentials for a report with SharePoint as its data source.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors