Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rsimcoe
Helper I
Helper I

On Premise Data Refresh

Hello,

I recently setup one of my data sets to have a scheduled refresh using the Power BI Personnel Gateway. After doing this I can no longer use my dataset as it says I need to upgrade to a pro account. When I go in to try and remove the scheduled refresh so I can access the data model, it again tells me I cannot access the data model because I am not a pro user.

Also can someone just confirm that the free trial does not support a daily scheduled refresh using an on premise data source? Based on my luck I would say no but I thought that I had read that it was supported and that the pro accounts got access to a more frequent refresh..

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rsimcoe
Helper I
Helper I

Please disregard. I just needed to wait one more day for the one year pro trial to kick in.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
rsimcoe
Helper I
Helper I

Please disregard. I just needed to wait one more day for the one year pro trial to kick in.

Thanks,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors