Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Odata Feed (Intune) not loading in Power BI

Hello,

I am connecting to Microsoft Intune via Odata connector in Power BI. 

It doesn't have any problems with other tables, but : "devicePropertyHistories" table just can't load.

I have tried to refresh on desktop as well as on PowerBI Service without any results. 

- On the Service I got this error message:

"OData: Request failed: The operation has timed out Table: devicePropertyHistories."

- On desktop I've tried to refresh each table at a time and it worked for every table, but the mentioned one. 

I have tried the beta and the v1.0 for Intune, but I've got the same result.

I would really appreciate any help on this issue. 

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous,

Increase timeout interval manually in the M codes of Advanced Editor and check if you get still get errors. There is an example for your reference.

let
    Source = OData.Feed("YourURL ", [Timeout=#duration(0, 0, 30, 0)])
in
    Source

If the issue still occurs, consider to enter Odata link for devicePropertyHistories table by filtering in the URL on the column and rows.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous,

Increase timeout interval manually in the M codes of Advanced Editor and check if you get still get errors. There is an example for your reference.

let
    Source = OData.Feed("YourURL ", [Timeout=#duration(0, 0, 30, 0)])
in
    Source

If the issue still occurs, consider to enter Odata link for devicePropertyHistories table by filtering in the URL on the column and rows.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-yuezhe-msft,

I've tried the solution you mentioned, but I've got an error regarding "duration", like it wasn't identified and good M sintax.

Anyway, now it works for some reason that I actually don't know for sure.

Thanks for your reply!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors