Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

KSPG
Regular Visitor

Need Help to customize the flow to save file created to one drive of who initiate the flow

i  am able to create a flow which will save exported powerbi report in excel format to my one drive, i need help to customise the 'saving to one drive' step based on user credetials who intiate the flow from their system. a person logged in to powerbi with his usercredentials and intiated flow of creating file and save in onedrive ,but the file should be saved in user's onedrive.

1 REPLY 1
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KSPG ,

This seems to be a power automate question. Please consider posting this question in the Power automate forum. You'll get better help on this question there.

Using Flows - Power Platform Community

Again, if you have any questions about the Power BI, please feel free to ask them here and there will be plenty of people here who will be happy to answer it.

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors