Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Multiple Keywords Match Power Query

Hi Need,

Help is Identifying Whether My "Error Message" Column has Multiple Keaywords to be matched for "Keywords" Column in Power query. I have Sampled to to 3 lines of error message. I am able to match with one keyword for my other project using Text. Split & List. Intersect but for multiple words i am getting null valuse. Please let me know if anyone have any ideas.

Error MessageKeywords
 Member has not met Continuing Work Test to receive Employer Additional contributionhas not met
Contribution header xx,xxx,xxx, is already authorised,contribution for plan member x,xx,xxx must be processed manually.is already authorised,contribution for plan member 
Contribution Transaction Request (CTR) processing cannot be completed until the outstanding Member Registration Request (MRR) is completed – refer to EDI ID (0011001100) received (01/06/2020) for the MRR details.Contribution Transaction Request (CTR) processing cannot be completed
1 REPLY 1
Jimmy801
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello @Anonymous 

I suppose you have to tables. In this case just join both table on your error message column and then expand the long description.

If this post helps or solves your problem, please mark it as solution (to help other users find useful content and to acknowledge the work of users that helped you)
Kudoes are nice too

Have fun

Jimmy

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors