Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

endejoli

Map Table does not show the values

I am a newbie to Power apps, I am trying to learn how to create a workflow. As a first step, I created an ADLS Gen2 container and uploaded a sample json to the container. Json has only one key/value. Something like

{ "DOMINO_API_KEY": "val1}

I am able to establish the connection to my container through powerapp, transform the json to a table like in the below screenshot

endejoli_1-1624096664470.png

Then I clicked next to create the Map table. It shows me to enter the table name etc

endejoli_2-1624096827054.png

When I created the table, I do not see the value in the table which I transformed earlier.  What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks,

Tintu

1 REPLY 1
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @endejoli 

From your screenshot, there is no error on these two steps. You can click Next on the second image to go on. Then check if this new table is created successfully and the data is loaded into it. You can check the value under Data tab.

062201.jpg

If the value isn't loaded into the new table, I suggest that you go to Building Power Apps - Power Platform Community and post the topic there to seek more professional help. That is a support community for Power Apps. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors