Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SmallCityGuy
Regular Visitor

MS CRM - Get System Data Usage into PowerBI

Hi, I'm both new to PowerBI and Microsoft CRM. I'm currently trying to create a report on our Companys status, and something that I'd like to include is the % data usage found under Office 365 -> CRM -> Service Health.

I've been Sifting through OData for our CRM for a while now, and I've not turned up anything that might lead to this.

I'm curious to know how Office 365 gets that data, and if there is a way to get it into PowerBI. I'd appreciate any help with this.

2 REPLIES 2
mscottsewell
Employee
Employee

Currently I don't believe that level of DB Size/Object Usage information is available via the CRM SDK (at least it isn't exposed/documented) - Adding it to the SDK would be a first step in getting it exposed for you to consume wihtin PowerBI.

Add the suggestion to the Microsoft "connect" site and it may come in a future release.

Thanks for the information.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors