Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Sudharshan1919
Helper III
Helper III

M Query/ KQL Query to call Multiple Azure Subscriptions

Hello Everyone,

I am having nearly 10 Azure Subscriptions. I need to call all of those subscriptions and the respective data using APIs or KQL Query (Log Analytics Query, but not Azure Resource Graph). I need to get all of those data in one table and need to show them in Visualization part.

Example:

Subscriptipon1 -- API1 -- 10 VMs

Subscription2 -- API2 -- 20VMs

Subscription3 -- API3 -- 30VMs   ---> Total : 60VMs.

I need solution for this, either with M Query or with KQL Query.

Kindly help me on this.

Thanks,

Sudharshan

Power BI Mquery

2 REPLIES 2
Sudharshan1919
Helper III
Helper III

Hey @v-eqin-msft ,

The solution which you have sent is inappropriate for my requirement. My requirement is as below.

Total Azure Subscriptions: 10.. that means i need to form 10 Azure APIs...

Each subscription is having 10VMs each... and the count is "10 Subscription * 10 VMs each" = 100 VMs count i need to get.

This should be achieved by Power BI M Query method. If it is possible through Looping in Power BI M query, please provide the required reference links.

Kindly suggest or guide me through this Process, so that my requirement will be satisfied.

Thanks,

Sudharshan

v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sudharshan1919 ,

Hope these could help:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/power-bi-workspace-collections/workspace-collections/list-...

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Error-calling-rest-api-manangement-azure-com-from-powerbi-c...

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors