I have a table with one column and trying to perform following transformation described below.
Is there any way to do it via M?
Go to Solution.
View solution in original post
I'd suggest the following:
1) split column by delimiter '=', rename the columns to 'Label' and 'Value'
2) add a new column that is equal to the 'Value' if 'Label' is equal to "AccountNo"
3) Fill down the column from 2)
4) filter only relevant labels
5) pivot the 'Label' column with 'Value' as values column
Proud to be a Datanaut!
Do you need help in Spanish? Check out our new Spanish community section.
Info on our Super Users, MBAS content and badges, and updates to our support articles. - Read the full Community Highlights.