I have a table with one column and trying to perform following transformation described below.
Is there any way to do it via M?
Go to Solution.
View solution in original post
I'd suggest the following:
1) split column by delimiter '=', rename the columns to 'Label' and 'Value'
2) add a new column that is equal to the 'Value' if 'Label' is equal to "AccountNo"
3) Fill down the column from 2)
4) filter only relevant labels
5) pivot the 'Label' column with 'Value' as values column
Proud to be a Datanaut!
Join us in the third Triple A event!
It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.
Make sure you didn't miss any of the things that happened in the community in January!