Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

afrutos
Resolver I
Resolver I

Limit 1000 values

afrutos_0-1638886268274.png

Hi everyone,
Is there any possibility to display all values and not havng this limit?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
HotChilli
Super User
Super User

Good.

I just killed my PC trying to test this.

----

I got the 'load more' to appear , once I changed the 'preview all rows option' to 'based on all rows' and refreshed.

----

I also changed some of the 'allow preview rows to load in background on query options but I don't know if this had any effect'.

If it doesn't work, sort the data descending (as you've already done) and choose from list OR just edit the formula bar - e.g. each ([SalesKey] = 2 or [SalesKey] = 3 or ......)

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HotChilli
Super User
Super User

Good.

I just killed my PC trying to test this.

----

I got the 'load more' to appear , once I changed the 'preview all rows option' to 'based on all rows' and refreshed.

----

I also changed some of the 'allow preview rows to load in background on query options but I don't know if this had any effect'.

If it doesn't work, sort the data descending (as you've already done) and choose from list OR just edit the formula bar - e.g. each ([SalesKey] = 2 or [SalesKey] = 3 or ......)

Yes, that's what I did and it really works
Thanks a lot!

afrutos
Resolver I
Resolver I

@HotChilli I think Ifound a solution if a put it in a DESC order

HotChilli
Super User
Super User

Has the 'load more' been taken away on the auto-filtering? 

----

Anyway maybe I can help you get round this.  You can choose a value from the dropdown and then edit it in the formula bar to replace it with what you want.

Is that what you are trying to do?

What I am trying to do is to filter various data by their id so that they do not appear, the problem is that there are many and it is done faster here than by a formula. So, for example, I can filter by id 35 or134 or 1678 or 2789 if I wanted to but it won't let me see more than id 2118.

The 'load more' been taken away on the auto-filtering, as you can ee in the foto, if we re talking of the same thing, maybe I misunderstood.

afrutos
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi,
You mean here?

afrutos_0-1638888251609.png

But as far as I can see, it doesn't change anything 😞

HotChilli
Super User
Super User

Click on 'column profiling based on top 1000 rows' at the bottom of the screen. Select the other option

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors