cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeffsp

Is there a cap on the results set in the content pack for Lithium?

I'm starting to use the content pack for Lithium. Is there a cap of 10,000 rows on the data set being returned? Can I adjust this myself? I know I've got more data than that. @Claudius, thoughts?

Thanks.

-- Jeff

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

@JeffB - According to the documentation on the Lithium Content Pack, it uses the "Lithium API" although it does not specify version 1 or 2. I read through the Lithium API documentation and did not find any mention of a row or data limit. I do know that it is not uncommon to have limitations on records returned from API's and OData feeds. You might try asking a similar question about the row limits of the API in the Lithium developer forums and see if there are any default row limits in the API itself. You could also try clicking the smiley icon in the Service and send a request to support to see if they might have an answer or put you in touch with the right people.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Check out my External Tool for Power BI Desktop! Microsoft Hates Greg's Quick Measures
YouTube Channel! Microsoft Hates Greg
Check out my latest book!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

@JeffB - According to the documentation on the Lithium Content Pack, it uses the "Lithium API" although it does not specify version 1 or 2. I read through the Lithium API documentation and did not find any mention of a row or data limit. I do know that it is not uncommon to have limitations on records returned from API's and OData feeds. You might try asking a similar question about the row limits of the API in the Lithium developer forums and see if there are any default row limits in the API itself. You could also try clicking the smiley icon in the Service and send a request to support to see if they might have an answer or put you in touch with the right people.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Check out my External Tool for Power BI Desktop! Microsoft Hates Greg's Quick Measures
YouTube Channel! Microsoft Hates Greg
Check out my latest book!

View solution in original post

Ah, yes, makes sense. Thanks for the suggestion!

-- Jeff

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

November Power BI Update 768x460.png

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the November 2021 Updates!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Kudoed Authors