Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

emma313823
Helper IV
Helper IV

Integration with Dynamics CRM

Hi All

I'm still fairly new to the Power BI arena.  We currently use SalesLogix as our CRM software and are seeking to potentially switch to Microsoft Dynamics.  Does anyone know if there is any integration of the Power BI into Microsoft's CRM (Dynamics I believe)?  Can data be pushed from Dynamics to Power BI?  Basically, do these two Microsoft products talk to each other?

Over the last 2 months we have feverishly migrated from an external dashboard service to Microsoft Power BI and will be testing live in the next couple of days.  If all goes as I expect, looking at the ability to connect this to Microsoft Dynamics would be very appealing.

Emma

Emma
2 REPLIES 2
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @emma313823,

In addition, you can take a look at this article to know how to use Power BI to connect to Dynamics CRM Online or on-premise: Use Power BI with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

There is a Content Pack in the Service for Microsoft CRM. There is also a connector in the Desktop for Microsoft CRM. You may be able to do additional things with Flow or potentially with an Event Hub and Streaming Analytics and some kind of triggering mechanism in CRM.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors