cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shirleympearls Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Integrate a report into an app

Hello,

I  am looking to host some of my reports in my company's intranet site. Can someone tell me, if I need to have a Pro license to do that? 

Also, this link I've posted herewith - are these the steps that I have to perform to integrate my reports on to an intranet site?

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Moderator v-qiuyu-msft

Re: Integrate a report into an app

Hi @shirleympearls,

Just want to clarify Publish to web, with this feature, the report or visual you publish can be viewed by anyone on the Internet. It's not recommended if you have sensitive data. Also Publish to web doesn't require Power BI Pro license.

You can also consider using Integrate a report into an app, it requires Azure subscription, doesn't need Power BI Pro. If you have any question about this feature, you can post a thread in Power BI Developer forum.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Not necessarily. You could do a "Publish to Web" and then iframe it.

I have book! Learn Power BI from Packt

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Moderator v-qiuyu-msft

Hi @shirleympearls,

Just want to clarify Publish to web, with this feature, the report or visual you publish can be viewed by anyone on the Internet. It's not recommended if you have sensitive data. Also Publish to web doesn't require Power BI Pro license.

You can also consider using Integrate a report into an app, it requires Azure subscription, doesn't need Power BI Pro. If you have any question about this feature, you can post a thread in Power BI Developer forum.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

shirleympearls Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

I like the integating a report into an app solution. Will make a post in the Developer forum 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Topics Started Badges Coming

New Topics Started Badges Coming

We're releasing new versions of the badge that everyone's talking about. ;) Check your inbox for notifications.

MBAS 2020

Save the new date (and location)!

Our business applications community is growing—so we needed a different venue, resulting in a new date and location. See you there!

Difinity Conference

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)