Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Stan_Lego
Frequent Visitor

I have issues with the table values not displaying the right values

Screenshot 2021-08-02 105417.png

So, i wanted to generate a table that shows the number of attendees of a training, grouped by the department. Currently No. attendees is a measure where it is calculated from =calulate(sum(record[train_qty])).

Train_qty in this case is basically a yes or no. If there is a date in the data, the value will be 1 otherwise it will be 0.

Screenshot 2021-08-02 105040.png

Currently, the department can be obtained from Employee Data and Trained QTY is from record. As both employee code and id is the same, i have decided to establish a relationship with each other so that I can referenced trained qty based on the department from the fields employee data.

However, the results show on the table is showing the same value for all department which is basically the total number of attendees across all department.

Currently number of attendees by dept formula

= CALCULATE(sum(Record[Trained QTY]),USERELATIONSHIP('Employee Data'[Employee Code],Record[Employee ID])).

However, the results did not change. Can anyone help me with this

1 REPLY 1
PC2790
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello @Stan_Lego ,

Have you tried using COUNT function with a condition where the value in Trained Qty is 1?

Also,if you can provide your sample dataset, I can try implementing it for you?

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors