cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sumodjena Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I am unable to uninstall the power bi gateway-showing "uninstall microsoft data management gateway".

whenever trying to uninstall the power bi gateway- it is showing the error "uninstall microsoft data management gateway".

i had searched for microsoft data management gateway in my system but not able to find it. Even if the power bi gateway app is not visible.

10 REPLIES 10
ashishrj Senior Member

Re: I am unable to uninstall the power bi gateway-showing "uninstall microsoft data management

@sumodjena Try doing shift+del Microsoft Data Management Gateway folder in your C:/Program Files. This worked in my case.

sumodjena Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: I am unable to uninstall the power bi gateway-showing "uninstall microsoft data management

No, there is no such folder for"microsoft data management gateway".I had also searched this thing in control panel but it is not their.

djinpark1 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I have the same problem, anyone can help us ?

djinpark1 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I have the same problem, anyone can help us ?

Highlighted
JorgeDiego Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

The same problem form me. Have you found any solution?

polikim Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Please uninstall the Microsoft Data Management Gateway before continuing

I have the same problem.

Please~

romstef Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

+1((

Can anybody help us in this situation???

romstef Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

+1(((

romstef Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

+1((

Helpful resources

Announcements
Can You Solve These Challenge

Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Find out how to participate in the first Power BI 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements

Get your latest community news and announcements.

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Users Online
Currently online: 44 members 873 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: