cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How to display in sharepoint?

Hi,

I'm trying to find out how to display my Power BI Dashboard in a SharePoint page on our Intranet. Is there a way to do this?

Regards,

Rowdy

27 REPLIES 27
Highlighted
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Hi @lukaszp,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I have created the Power BI report from Power BI desktop and published to my Power BI online account.

How can the other user view the Power BI report from his Power BI account?

According to what I have read, the other users only need Power BI Pro licences to view the report in SharePoint page.

Highlighted

Highlighted
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

@lukaszp, thanks for the article about sharing Power BI. That solved the problem!

Thanks a lot for the prompt responses.

Highlighted
Highlighted
Highlighted

Will this method work to reduce data breach for confidential government information? For example, if only 3 people within my government agency have access to the data in my report and I publish my report to the web, will anyone on the web have access to this data.

Highlighted

I wouldn't use share to web for confidential information. A simple google search will turn up many reports that have been shared that way. Our solution in SharePoint relies on native windows and oauth authentication. You can see a video demo here: https://www.atairaanalytics.com/bi-collaboration-sharepoint-powerbi

Cheers, Daniel

Highlighted

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Community Conference

Microsoft Power Platform Communities

Check out the Winners!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors