Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to create measure

Hi Team,

Please help me the below situation .

10% selected    20% selected    5% selected
Page1ColumnValueGenerated Value Page2ColumnValueGenerated Value Page3ColumnValueGenerated Value
A101 B408 A502.5
B202 C5010 D603
C303 D204     

I have createc 3 different power BI page with using Measure.
For the above I have created measure for generated Value , Finally I want to combine all page value into a single page like below
and when I change any % slicer any page same will show under the below page in column vlaue.

ColumnPage1Page2Page3
A1 2.5
B28 
C310 
D 43

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous ,

I still have a little confused about your scenario.

If it is convenient, could you share a dummy pbix file which can reproduce the scenario, so that we can help further investigate on it? You can upload it to OneDrive and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous ,

I still have a little confused about your scenario.

If it is convenient, could you share a dummy pbix file which can reproduce the scenario, so that we can help further investigate on it? You can upload it to OneDrive and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi v-piga-msft,

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiN2U5YzY1MjUtZGYwZi00NjIzLTkzZTktODk3NzE4OGUyMzdmIiwidCI6Ijg5N...

Regards,

Biswanath 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors