Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

sfolkes80

Help Create Rule

sfolkes80_0-1664482379649.png

I have been trying to write a rule and It is not working.  If the Series Collection contains both Number of Bowls ( Double and Single) then Yes, else no.. So if the series collection only has Single, it should flag NO.  How can I write this rule.  I am not having any luck

3 REPLIES 3
sfolkes80

Should I merge the series collection field and number of bowls? I want PQ to look at both series collection and number of bowls field

should this work.

=let a=Table.Buffer(Table.Group(PreviousStepName,"Series/Collection",{"Flag",each if List.ContainsAll([Number of Bowls],{"Double Bowl","Single Bowl"}) then "Yes" else "No"})) in Table.AddColumn(PreviousStepName,"Flag",each a{[#"Series/Collection"=[#"Series/Collection"]]}?[Flag]?)

Thank you Daniel for looking into this for me.  So my previouse step, I merged the series collection and number of bowl, so I applied the formula and  now I am getting this error

sfolkes80_0-1664551693292.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors