cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YannP

Group by a Sum function in Power Query

In PowerQuery I try to sum the `quantité livrée`by `BL 2` (i have several rows with the same BL2 number but i can't delete doublons, regarding of details of the data)

The data looks like:

image.png

I tried:

=Table.Group(#"Somme quantité livrée", {"BL 2"},{{"quantité livrée", each List.Sum([#"quantitée livrée"]), type number}}

but the function doesnt work, have the same error message "`RightParen token excepted"` but i don't see what should i do here (or even if its the right function to do what i except)

Basically i want to obtain the sum of the `quantité livrée`, `quantité retournée`, `quantité facturée` by distinct `BL 2`
Any idea?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Watsky
Super User
Super User

Hey @YannP ,

Looks like you're missing the right parenthesis at the end of the function.

= Table.Group(#"Changed Type", {"BL 2"},{{"quantité livrée", each List.Sum([#"quantité livrée"]), type number}})

Did my answer(s) help you? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!
Did my post answer your question(s)? Mark my post as a solution. This will help others find the solution.

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Watsky
Super User
Super User

Hey @YannP ,

Looks like you're missing the right parenthesis at the end of the function.

= Table.Group(#"Changed Type", {"BL 2"},{{"quantité livrée", each List.Sum([#"quantité livrée"]), type number}})

Did my answer(s) help you? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!
Did my post answer your question(s)? Mark my post as a solution. This will help others find the solution.

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Power BI December 2021 Update_carousel 768x460.jpg

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the December 2021 Updates!

Jan 2022 Dev Camp 768x460 copy.png

Power BI Dev Camp- January 27th, 2022

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!

Top Solution Authors