cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YannP

Group by a Sum function in Power Query

In PowerQuery I try to sum the `quantité livrée`by `BL 2` (i have several rows with the same BL2 number but i can't delete doublons, regarding of details of the data)

The data looks like:

image.png

I tried:

=Table.Group(#"Somme quantité livrée", {"BL 2"},{{"quantité livrée", each List.Sum([#"quantitée livrée"]), type number}}

but the function doesnt work, have the same error message "`RightParen token excepted"` but i don't see what should i do here (or even if its the right function to do what i except)

Basically i want to obtain the sum of the `quantité livrée`, `quantité retournée`, `quantité facturée` by distinct `BL 2`
Any idea?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Watsky
Super User
Super User

Hey @YannP ,

Looks like you're missing the right parenthesis at the end of the function.

= Table.Group(#"Changed Type", {"BL 2"},{{"quantité livrée", each List.Sum([#"quantité livrée"]), type number}})

Did my answer(s) help you? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!
Did my post answer your question(s)? Mark my post as a solution. This will help others find the solution.

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Watsky
Super User
Super User

Hey @YannP ,

Looks like you're missing the right parenthesis at the end of the function.

= Table.Group(#"Changed Type", {"BL 2"},{{"quantité livrée", each List.Sum([#"quantité livrée"]), type number}})

Did my answer(s) help you? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!
Did my post answer your question(s)? Mark my post as a solution. This will help others find the solution.

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

November Power BI Update 768x460.png

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the November 2021 Updates!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors