Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

d100ma
Regular Visitor

Get Item Attributes from Dynamics NAV to Power BI

Hello,

we have a issue. We want use a Item Attributes in our reports but we cant find Mapped Items with Attributes (in webservices). We find Page 7500 Item Attributes, 7501 Item Attribute Values but we cant find 7505 item Attribute Value Mapping Page in web services, for this number is assigned Item Attribute Value Translations. Is there a different page number for mapped attributes with products?

Regards

5 REPLIES 5
benovic
Frequent Visitor

is there a solution yet?

Piebepost

Same issue here, quite frustrating.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello - we are facing the same issue and Microsoft support has not been able to help. Did anyone figure out a solution?

cj

S42028
Frequent Visitor

Hi, @d100ma 

I'm doing the same thing currently, facing the same issue.

Could you tell me how you solve it?

Thanks.

dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi d100ma, 

I am not clear about your problem and requirement, so if possible, could you please inform me more detailed information (explain the problem in details and h corresponding screenshot of problem)? Then I will help you more correctly.

Please do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Thanks for your understanding and support.
Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors