Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Get Data from Sharepoint 2010 Calendar

Hi,

I want to get the data of a Sharepoint 2010 Foundation calendar. I have tried many solutions and the only way i can get some data is exporting the calendar to Excel, and with this .iqy generated file i apply this method:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Integrations-with-Files-and/Using-iqy-file-for-import-from-SharePoi...

After this i can get the data but with inconsitencies in the start an end dates, namely in the year of those dates:

Datas erradas 2.PNG

What can i do to solve this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous ,

I have a little confused about your scenario.

Do you want to get data from SharePoint online list?

How do you set the end data in sharepoint online?

Please check the end data in sharepoint online. 

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous ,

I have a little confused about your scenario.

Please check the end data in sharepoint online. 

Best  Regards,

Cherry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

Sorry, i only saw your post now, i'm not receiving the notifications in my email account, already checked my settings and they seem fine...

Thanks for your answer, indeed your queestions and sugetsion answer my previuos question/problem:

R: From a Sharepoint List, i think the online list for the last versions of Sharepoint, and the version i want to get data is Sharepoint 2010 Foundation; 

R: Indeed this is the question wich the answer repsonds to my previous question, the event is recurrent every year, so that's why the end dates year are 2164 ;   XD 

Please check the end data in sharepoint online

Checked.

Now i have another dificultie, how can i get the recurrent data?

I'm only getting one row by each event, and for each year recurrent event i should one row for each year, since the beginning date until the end date.

Best Regards,

Roco

Hi @Anonymous ,

If you have solved your previous problem, please always accept the replies making sense as solution to your question so that people who may have the same question can get the solution directly.

In addition, if you have a new problem, please create anohter thread so that other community members could find the solution for the similar problems directly.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors