cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LeanneShapro Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Get Data - Salesforce Objects - "Couldn't load the data for this visual"

I have pulled in three different objects from Salesforce. The file is 149,335KB. As I start to build a basic table, I get an error that says, "Couldn't load the data for this visual: There's not enough memory to complete this operation. Please try again later when there may be more memory available." I have tested loading the file on both an 8GB and 16GB computer, both have failed. 

Has anyone else experienced this? What recommendations do you have? 

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

Re: Get Data - Salesforce Objects - "Couldn't load the data for this visual"

@LeanneShapro,

Do you use 32 bit or 64 bit Power BI Desktop? How do you build  the basic table in Power BI Desktop? Do you take merge/append operations in Query Editor?

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
LeanneShapro Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Hi Lydia @v-yuezhe-msft,

I have the 64 bit Power BI Desktop installed. I just started adding fields to a basic table in Power BI. The more fields I added, the more it slowed down and then crashed.  

Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

@LeanneShapro,

How many rows in your table and how many fields you add to the table visual when the error throws?

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.