Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Lazycat

GWConfig.exe Information: 0 : Authenticated Power BI User: xxxx@yandex.ru

Hello!

I am trying to install Power Bi Gateway - Personal. It installs ok. But! Configuration fails - "Error 403. Forbidden". A lot of messages here with the same error. What I found (in PersonalGateway.log) - is that Configurator try to connect with wrong Power Bi User.

It seems that it was my old account. Now, I delete it from login.live.com. I tried to find WHERE this account is. May anybody say were it is and how to change this user.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Solved this issue by myself: The problem is, that BI saves all microsoft login in "TADAM!!!" Internet Explorer repository of logins. Even I never open IE and worked with Firefox. So after cleaning this repository, I used another login and everything begin to work.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Lazycat

Anybody knows how to remove fully Power BI with Gateways from Computer? I tried everything: even fully removed from registry DataTransfer. Gateway tried to login with an old login.

Solved this issue by myself: The problem is, that BI saves all microsoft login in "TADAM!!!" Internet Explorer repository of logins. Even I never open IE and worked with Firefox. So after cleaning this repository, I used another login and everything begin to work.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors