Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Raul
Post Patron
Post Patron

Filter a tabla

Hello everyone,

I need to filter on the Power Query screen of the Power BI a table to show all the records whose field Field1 does not start with a value (607) and that Field2 is empty. That is, if the registration begins with 607 in its Field1 and its Field2 is equal to white, it should not be shown, all others should.

I have introduced this function but it does not return the expected result:
= Table.SelectRows(#"Type changed", each not Text.StartsWith([Field1], "607") and [Field2] = "")

What is wrong with the function?
Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AnkitBI
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

If I understand requirement correctly, try below

Table.SelectRows(#"Type changed", each not (Text.StartsWith([Field1], "607") and [Field2] = ""))

Thanks
Ankit Jain
Do Mark it as solution if the response resolved your problem. Do Kudo the response if it seems good and helpful.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AnkitBI
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

If I understand requirement correctly, try below

Table.SelectRows(#"Type changed", each not (Text.StartsWith([Field1], "607") and [Field2] = ""))

Thanks
Ankit Jain
Do Mark it as solution if the response resolved your problem. Do Kudo the response if it seems good and helpful.

Thanks @AnkitBI for your good answer!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors