Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

gulevi
Employee
Employee

Failed refresh : An error occurred while processing the data in the dataset

Hello , 

Seems like my dashbaord has not refreshed since the 5th of May , I have done no changes what so ever in the dashabord . 

I cant find a place to fully understadn on what it fails to refresh 

I did get an eamil about it the other day.

An error occurred while processing the data in the dataset.
Refresh failed:

AI_OI_Operations has failed to refresh.
Failure details: The last refresh attempt failed because of an internal service error. This is usually a transient issue. If you try again later and still see this message, contact support.

{"error":{"code":"ModelRefresh_ShortMessage_ProcessingError","pbi.error":{"code":"ModelRefresh_ShortMessage_ProcessingError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"Message","detail":{"type":1,"value":"Web.Contents failed to get contents from 'https://cmhelper.kusto.windows.net/v1/rest/query?db=CmOperations&csl=let%20_stepSize%20%3D%201m%3B%2...' (520): InternalServiceError"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: Timestamp.

Next refresh for AI_OI_Operations is scheduled for May 5, 2021 5:00 UTC.

5 REPLIES 5
gulevi
Employee
Employee

I connected , but agian for some reason it doesnt refresh to the new dates , but in the desktop when I refresh it works , also when I published it from the desktop to public it doesnt work in online only desktop refresh does 

gdarakji
Resolver III
Resolver III

The error is not indicative enough of the reason but could be an issue with your source data such as duplicate keys in a dimension table?

Well again I did not change anything so not sure what and where it falls , and on what , it access a few Kusto CLusters and get the data from it with a very simple query .
How cna I chance what is wrong here ?

Yes it is well understood that you didn't change anything with the report/dashboard. I am suggesting that the issue is with the data and not the report. For example, if you have a Customers dimension table and the Customers table has a unique CustomerID column, the data now might have a duplicate CustomerID now and your model is failing to refresh because it is expecting the CustomerID to be unique while the data source has a repeating CustomerID

When I used Desktop version I see that I know miss credntial I did not before , and for some reason it asks me to sign in , 

gulevi_0-1621515400565.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors