Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

MrPowerBI
Frequent Visitor

Expression.Error: The key did not match any rows in the table

I'm trying to import a query created in Microsoft Access into Power BI, but I get the following error message when trying to do so: Expression.Error: The key did not match any rows in the table.

I'm sitting on a local computer and all the files that are connected to the Access query are also local. It worked just fine before, but it seems that the error started ocurring after I installed the Power BI October update.

Does anyone have a possible solution for this? I've tried creating the query from scratch again in Access, but I keep getting the same error message.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
daverpitts
Regular Visitor

This seems Bogus I Got the Same - when I clicked Refresh Preview the Table Appeared ! as if by Magic

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
daverpitts
Regular Visitor

This seems Bogus I Got the Same - when I clicked Refresh Preview the Table Appeared ! as if by Magic

I'm getting this same error on a view that i copied in.  I cleared the cache through the options menu but that didnt help.  Basically all my views that i added after i linked to the db are giving me this error.  Any suggestions?

Thanks daverpitts, that quick fix works when that same error reading pop's up when pulling a sharepoint list.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors