cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrPowerBI Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Expression.Error: The key did not match any rows in the table

I'm trying to import a query created in Microsoft Access into Power BI, but I get the following error message when trying to do so: Expression.Error: The key did not match any rows in the table.

I'm sitting on a local computer and all the files that are connected to the Access query are also local. It worked just fine before, but it seems that the error started ocurring after I installed the Power BI October update.

Does anyone have a possible solution for this? I've tried creating the query from scratch again in Access, but I keep getting the same error message.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
daverpitts Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Expression.Error: The key did not match any rows in the table

This seems Bogus I Got the Same - when I clicked Refresh Preview the Table Appeared ! as if by Magic

3 REPLIES 3
daverpitts Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

This seems Bogus I Got the Same - when I clicked Refresh Preview the Table Appeared ! as if by Magic

GerryFlanagan Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Thanks daverpitts, that quick fix works when that same error reading pop's up when pulling a sharepoint list.

Highlighted
TvptRslv Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I'm getting this same error on a view that i copied in.  I cleared the cache through the options menu but that didnt help.  Basically all my views that i added after i linked to the db are giving me this error.  Any suggestions?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Power BI Helps Homeless and Trouble Youth

Power BI Helps Homeless and Trouble Youth

We spoke with Power BI Super User, Greg Deckler, about his charity work

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Users Online
Currently online: 43 members 1,129 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: