Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Aamir2021
Advocate I
Advocate I

Exception of type 'Microsoft.Mashup.Engine.Interface.ResourceAccessForbiddenException' was thrown.

Hi, 

I hvae created an excel sheet as youtube data api. This excel sheet has a live connection from SharePoint online list. Whenever the excel is opened it runs a background query and pulls fresh data from SharePoint. It was working fine from a couple of days but recently I am encountering the below issue and the excel sheet is not updating and getting error again and again when I refresh the query or I click on close & load.

However I have gone through the suggestion by searching the error in this community where many have posted below comment. 

Open the Excel file from the problematic user’s end> Click any cell in the table of SharePoint Online List> Click on Query tab> Edit> Data source settings> Global permissions> Clear Permissions> Close.

Now try to Refresh the table and it will ask you to enter the credentials, enter the account details and check the outcome.

Though, I am still getting error after following the instruction.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could suggest me.

Thank you

Aamir2021_0-1633927925102.png

Aamir2021_1-1633928199072.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-yingjl
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Aamir2021 ,

Seems like it related to the credentials you are using to connecting to the data source. Have you checked whether the credential you are using can access the data source normally?

In addition, you can refer this simliar thread to check it:

Excel Power Query - Refresh via Excel sheet located on Sharepoint 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Aamir2021
Advocate I
Advocate I

Can anyone please look into my query ?

I will be grateful of you if you could suggest me.

Thank you again

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors