cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Israel_gamez New Member

Excel Power View functionaly does not work on Power BI

I had an excel workbook and an powerview sheet, in this power view I put some data, one of them is a chart that has multiple axes; so when I doble click on a bar of the chart it shows me another information that I linked to the first one, so I can go deep in detail of the information, also go back on the same chart and be on the initial data.

The issue is that i want to have that functionality whe I import my excel to Power BI, but the chart does not do nothing on doble click. 

It is supported this feature?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: Excel Power View functionaly does not work on Power BI

multiple y-axis are not currently supported in the way you are describing. It is a feature request that is currently under review, you can add additional votes here

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Topics Started Badges Coming

New Topics Started Badges Coming

We're releasing new versions of the badge that everyone's talking about. ;) Check your inbox for notifications.

MBAS 2020

Save the new date (and location)!

Our business applications community is growing—so we needed a different venue, resulting in a new date and location. See you there!

Difinity Conference

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)