Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Errors during data load

Hello, trying to do a data load but keep on getting these errors.

MRyRy_0-1618169374235.png

I've used import and pulling the data from an Olap cube, the "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error comes first if I load all the queries together and then it gives me the error in the picture below after pressing cancel on "Object reference".
The second error happens when I load all queries together and have "Enable Parallell loading of tables" disabled.

MRyRy_1-1618169374328.jpeg

It's quite heavy about a 100 queries. I've tried to refresh the queries in a group of five which seems to work fine but when I try load 5+ queries I start getting this error. I have also tried to disabled "Enable Parallell loading of tables" & disabled all relationship options on data load and no luck with that either. I can't figure out why this happens, maybe somebody can nudge me in the right direction. 

Thanks for your help.  

Below are the copied details from "Report frown" if this helps.

Feedback Type:
Frown (Error)

Timestamp:
2021-04-11T19:27:37.0627954Z

Local Time:
2021-04-11T21:27:37.0627954+02:00

Session ID:
27fbcf79-1c40-491e-a484-8f39d75dfe43

Release:
March 2021

Product Version:
2.91.884.0 (21.03) (x64)

Stack Trace:
Microsoft.Mashup.Host.Document.SerializedException
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.ChannelMessenger.CreateChannel()
at Microsoft.PowerBI.Client.OleDbProvider.PowerBIMashupDataSource.EvaluationSession.Dispose()
at Microsoft.Mashup.Host.ProviderShared.PackageMashupEvaluator.<>c__DisplayClass7_0.<Evaluate>b__1(Object o)
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.Interface.InvokeManyAction`1.CheckDone()
at Microsoft.Mashup.OleDbProvider.DataHost.MashupEvaluator.<>c__DisplayClass4_1.<Evaluate>b__1()
at Microsoft.Mashup.OleDbProvider.DataHost.AsyncResultIDataReaderSourceHelper.InvokeThenOnDispose(Action`1 callback, AsyncResult`1 result, Action action)
at Microsoft.Mashup.OleDbProvider.DataHost.MashupEvaluator.<>c__DisplayClass4_0.<Evaluate>b__0(EvaluationResult2`1 result)
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.Interface.EvaluationResultExtensions.InvokeThenOnDispose(Action`1 callback, EvaluationResult2`1 result, Action action)
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.Interface.EvaluationResultExtensions.InvokeThenOnDispose[T](Action`1 callback, EvaluationResult2`1 result, Action action)
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.LimitedDocumentEvaluatorFactory.Evaluation`1.Complete(EvaluationResult2`1 result)
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.Interface.EvaluationResultExtensions.InvokeThenOnDispose(Action`1 callback, EvaluationResult2`1 result, Action action)
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.Interface.EvaluationResultExtensions.InvokeThenOnDispose[T](Action`1 callback, EvaluationResult2`1 result, Action action)
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.DocumentEvaluator.<>c__DisplayClass7_0`1.<BeginGetResult>b__0(EvaluationResult2`1 result)
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.LimitedDocumentEvaluatorFactory.Evaluation`1.Complete(EvaluationResult2`1 result)
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.RemoteDocumentEvaluator.RemoteEvaluation`1.TryComplete(EvaluationResult2`1 result)
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.RemoteDocumentEvaluator.RemoteEvaluation`1.TryCompleteWithException(Exception exception)
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.RemoteDocumentEvaluator.RemoteEvaluation.Evaluate(Boolean enableFirewall)
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.EvaluatorThreadPool.EvaluatorThread(Object state)
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.SafeThread2.<>c__DisplayClass9_0.<CreateAction>b__0(Object o)

PowerBINonFatalError:
{"AppName":"PBIDesktop","AppVersion":"2.91.884.0","ModuleName":"","Component":"Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.ChannelMessenger","Error":"Microsoft.Mashup.Host.Document.SerializedException - System.NullReferenceException","MethodDef":"CreateChannel","ErrorOffset":""}

OS Version:
Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.19041.0 (x64 en-GB)

CLR Version:
4.7 or later [Release Number = 528372]

Peak Virtual Memory:
40.6 GB

Private Memory:
1.24 GB

Peak Working Set:
2.35 GB

IE Version:

User ID:
3bf85799-d22f-4621-a2fd-49d6c2342ddb

Workbook Package Info:
1* - en-GB, Query Groups: 19, fastCombine: Disabled, runBackgroundAnalysis: False.

Telemetry Enabled:
True

Model Default Mode:
Import

Model Version:
PowerBI_V3

Enabled Preview Features:
PBI_JsonTableInference
PBI_NewWebTableInference
PBI_ImportTextByExample
PBI_ExcelTableInference
PBI_eimInformationProtectionForDesktop

Disabled Preview Features:
PBI_shapeMapVisualEnabled
PBI_SpanishLinguisticsEnabled
PBI_qnaLiveConnect
PBI_azureMapVisual
PBI_dataPointLassoSelect
PBI_compositeModelsOverAS
PBI_narrativeTextBox
PBI_dynamicParameters
PBI_anomalyDetection
PBI_newFieldList
PBI_cartesianMultiplesAuthoring

Disabled DirectQuery Options:
TreatHanaAsRelationalSource

Cloud:
GlobalCloud

DPI Scale:
100%

Supported Services:
Power BI

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Icey ,

It's on the latest version and I belive I tried changing the Privacy level to ignore once already but to no effect, I could try it again. 

Thank you 

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Have you tried with the latest version: 2.91.884.0? The latest version usually solves most issues.

If the latest version couldn't help, please try to set "Always ignore Privacy Level settings".

60920947-3e6d2580-a24e-11e9-9042-f799c9f6fc53.png

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors