Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Heena_9980400
Helper III
Helper III

Error while migrating report from DEV to QA Environment

Hi Experts,

When I am trying to migrate a report from dev to QA by changing the source in the data source setting in power bi desktop, it gets changed at the desktop when I click on transform data in power query I am getting an error "the key didn't match any rows in the table". I am not sure why I am getting that error.

Kindly help me on this and do the needful.

Thanks & Regards,

Kousar

1 REPLY 1
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Heena_9980400 ,

Please ensure that the structure and metadata are consistent between the two data sources. This error occurs if there is inconsistency.

Understanding The “The key didn’t match any rows in the table”

Related threads:
Solved: Expression Error.: The key didn't match any rows i... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Solved: The key didn't match any rows in the table - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly -- How to provide sample data

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors