Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Eddos

Error reports in full screen mode

Hello guys

I published on the web and a panel includes the iframe on my website. When I select the full screen mode option screen opens but does not show the panel that I published.

Can someone help me?

5 REPLIES 5
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Eddos@edram I can reproduce the issue with IE browser. I already reported the issue internally, will back if I get any any feedback. Temporarily, you can try to use Chrome or Edge instead of IE.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

Any update on this?, it is a general issue for published reports. It is frustrating that Microsoft Power BI works better with non Microsoft browsers.

Thank you.

Hi,

I’ve got response from product team. This is a known issue with the Jquery version PBI uses, in order to solve this we need to update the JQuery version. PBI team already have a task to do so.

Best Regards,

Herbert

Thank you for the information.

edram
Frequent Visitor

I have almost the same problem. I embedded the report on a SharePoint Site, the report can be consult normally but when I click on full screen mode it show me the report with zoom +, so is to big to be display and I cannot fix it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors