Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anuradha_Sinha

Error on scheduled data refresh while no error from client for same data

Hello all,

I have created a power bi report for sharepoint list and published it to the web succesfully. Everything is fine until i refreshed the data on web using schedule refresh option, 

The error- Have tried found people having this issue but no luck to get the solution yet. If some one had same issue and solution for it, please reply. Appreciate the help as earliest.

The column 'ID' of the table wasn't found.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anuradha_Sinha

Hello All, 

Thanks for replying all on this question but we finally concluded that issue was with the permissions for the account through which the data schedule to refresh, after changing that account , we didn't face this issue.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anuradha_Sinha

Hello All, 

Thanks for replying all on this question but we finally concluded that issue was with the permissions for the account through which the data schedule to refresh, after changing that account , we didn't face this issue.

Hi @Anuradha_Sinha 

There seems to be some  reference to a column named "ID" in your data. Were you getting this error while refreshing from desktop?

Also is it possible for you to share some data/transformation from power query to help replicate the issue

Regards,

Veena Shenolikar

Hello,

I am getting this error only on web schedule refresh not on client desktop.

it is just a simple list of sharepoint as a data source and not much , the only think=g i noticed today is my data which loads in Power BI shows two different IDs in the list data where i don't have do in my list.

Anuradha_Sinha_0-1613044252586.png

Not sure if this is issue, if yes too , i have never see this yet where i have made many reports sucessfully in power BI , any idea if there is any settings of list causing this here ?

Thanks for your response.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors