Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Josie

Error creating Adobe analytics content pack - failed to import data

I'm trying to create the adobe analytics content pack, and believe I have connected up to my account correctly but I am getting the following error:

Failed to import data

Do you want to delete the dataset and report?

Activity Id1f5cd725-acbf-4554-8333-0eda4e5dbe8f
Request Idd0d761af-db44-e1df-88d4-0be6886e8d9d
Status Code200
TimeFri Oct 09 2015 11:26:43 GMT+0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
Version11.0.9168.231

It's not very useful in terms of debugging - can anyone help? 

7 REPLIES 7
lhermoza

Same problem, litle different error message. Adobe Analytics shows up within the Dashboards, Reports and Dataset panes on the left. The dashboard tiles are there but have no data:

Tiles.PNG

I tried to GET data from the Adobe Analytics Pack again. This time  after two more error messages below the end result was the same.

Error1.GIF

Error2.GIF

Is this happening because I work in a large Fortune 100 organization and our Adobe Analytics data is too much for Microsoft Power BI to handle?

Can anyone from Microsoft help?

Thanks!

Hey everyone,

I was getting the same issue and was looking all over the web for a fix.

No one replied to this so i gave adobe a call because our organisation has some kind of premium support with them.

The issue on our account was related to the user not having the correct permissions in adobe analytics to access the adobe api.

The adobe technician suggested your adobe analytics administrator needs to add my user to the web services user group.

This would also explain why this issue occurs for some users and not others.

Cheers Grayson

I got resolved as per @graysoncampbell advise, we need to be in the web service user group to consume the Adobe Content Pack. Thanks

I got resolved as per @graysoncampbell advise, we need to be in the web service user group to consume the Adobe Content Pack. Thanks

mreeps

I am having the same problem, as are others on the Adobe Marketing Cloud forums. Has anyone gotten this to work?

Yes, I have this working with no special configuration or development required. Works great, though it has a limited set of pre-defined reports.

You will need your Adobe Analytics/Omniture Login Company name, Report Suite ID, user name, and password to authenticate and set it up. Do you have the Adobe Marketing Cloud enabled and configured for reporting with Adobe Analytics? Do you have a current user name and password to the report suite you are trying to view data from? A report suite ID is different than the report suite name that you see in the Adobe Analytics reporting web UI. You may need to contact your Adobe Analytics admin user to get the report suite ID value.

Leann_G, PowerBI will only work with Adobe Analytics not the other products, right?

I get this error when I use the other products:

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors