Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

JCaseAV

Error Refreshing Data due to Quickbase Field that doesn't exist

I have a dataset from Quickbase that is authenticated correctly but as of this weekend when the automatic refresh runs I get an error where it can't find Field 'sortBy'.  This field does not exist in the QB app itself or the report tied to the data query.  Has anyone else experienced this recently?

I have a Microsoft case open but the data set and report are high visibility and I need the data to refresh with no errors ASAP.  

3 REPLIES 3
JCaseAV

Opened a case with QB and it is a known issue that they are working to resolve.  

"We are aware of this issue with BI right now and our team is working to resolve this ASAP. I'll update you as soon as I have an update."

JCaseAV

I will maybe try to open a case with QB.  I have other Power BI reports connected to different applications and I am not receiving this for those applications.  

rossbedwards

Having the same issue. This isn't the first time QB has made backend changes without coordinating with whatever team maintains the BI/QB connector. Not sure who should be receiving this feedback.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors