Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

wyiu

Error Message: We couldn't find your file on OneDrive. It may have been deleted or moved.

I have connected an Excel dataset from my Personal OneDrive and created a few reports.  They have been working for weeks.  Suddenly, the auto data-refresh stopped working.  I see the following error when I enter to the Dataset Setting:

"We couldn't find your file on OneDrive. It may have been deleted or moved." 

The file is always in my OneDrive and it is being updated regularly by my server.  How do I get rid of the error and restart the data refresh schedule?

8 REPLIES 8
OlegDVD

Receive this message yesterday 09/04/17 

Is it new problem or still same?

aestrada1878
Frequent Visitor

I'm having a similar issue, I"m reading .xlsx files and keep getting the error when I update the file.  I readded the original and I'm still getting the same issue.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  Thanks,

aestrada1878
Frequent Visitor

I'm having a similar issue, I have my onedrive folder sync and have removed the original from the server and updated it again, but still i cannot get it to read.  i am using the power bi online t read .xlsx files

mcaldas
Regular Visitor

I have the same problem. Did you have fixed your problem?

I would appreciate very much your help.

Thanks

Nope!  I wonder why it take so long from them to fix the problem.

I have the same problem. Any solusion to fixed  this problem?

Thanks

ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@wyiu This could be related to power bi service issue that is currently being fixed. Check out this status page. I would suggest you check back again after issue is resolved.

Can you solution to fix this problem?

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors