Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jessicasoares
Regular Visitor

Erro atualização agendada OData

Bom Dia!

Estou encontrando um erro ao realizar atualização agendada, usando como fonte de dados uma conexão OData. A autenticação é realizada com sucesso na fonte de dados, dentro do Power BI Desktop também, no entanto, na aturalização agendada ocorre o erro conforme abaixo:

SessionID: 12d787b4-190c-4416-ab3f-4d7aa76f195c
[0] -1055784932: File or Folder: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.OData.Core.NetFX35.V7, Version=7.4.0.11102, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.
[1] -1055784932: The command has been canceled.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.

Há alguma sugestão do que pode estar ocorrendo?

Desde já, obrigada!

3 REPLIES 3
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @jessicasoares ,

I'm not familar with your language. Here is the translation.

Spoiler

I am encountering an error while performing scheduled update, using an OData connection as the data source. Authentication is performed successfully in the data source within Power BI Desktop as well, however, in the scheduled aturalization the error occurs as follows:

SessionID: 12d787b4-190c-4416-ab3f-4d7aa76f195c
[0] -1055784932: File or Folder: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.OData.Core.NetFX35.V7, Version = 7.4.0.11102, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = 31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system can not find the file specified. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.
[1] -1055784932: The command has been canceled. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.

Is there any suggestion of what might be happening?

If I understand your problem correctly that you could get the data via OData in Power BI Desktop successfully but you have errors when Schedule refresh in Power BI Service?

Have you configured the data gateway and edit the credentail in Power BI Service?

In addition, please share the error screenshot to let me understand your scenario better.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hei, Cherry, thanks for the return.

Yes, is exactly this. In the Power BI Desktop the actualization it's everything ok, but in the portal of services the programed actualization don't work.

Can you help me?

erro.pngOData conection ok.PNGOdbc conection ok.PNG

Hello, @v-piga-msft !
Did you get something that can help us?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors