I am using Enterprise Gateway with Analysis Services tabular. It seems to work fine for other users but SQL Profiler shows that only my credentials are passed in the connection and not the logged in users credentials.
- I setup the Enterprise Gateway with my credentials
- I created the report and shared the dashboard.
- We are using an onmicrosoft.com tenant.
- I've mapped the user credentials from onmicrosoft.com to our domain name
- Our AD in not synced with Azure AD
Is there another step to ensure you don't use the same credentials for all Analysis Services connections? I would prefer it generate an error rather than work without using the EffectiveUserName of the user logged into app.powerbi.com.
Thanks in advance for any advice.